Follow TigerEyeFP on Twitter

06 June 2011

search engine optimization companies

Be careful of which SEO company you decide to use! While I do not doubt that some are genuine, there are others who will do whatever they can to get your money.

I took up the offer to have a free ranking test done and the results said my website (http://www.tigereyefp.com/) has no SEO at all... However when I do my own Google search for a photographer in my area it comes up with me on hotfrog, white pages, Facebook and Google places... So please tell me how that is not some form of SEO?

The people who did the test will certainly not get any money from me. And I strongly recommend that you do your own research and make sure that your results line up with a companies results before handing over any money!

No comments:

Post a Comment