Follow TigerEyeFP on Twitter

13 June 2011

what exactly is tiger eye

This question was found in my search keywords list... I found it interesting that such a question would come up... What exactly is tiger eye? Other than the obvious - a tigers eye... it often gets used to make bueatiful jewellery - it is in fact a form of asbestos! Great isn't it?? Your jewellery can make their designers and crafters very sick! It comes in shades of brown to gold. However, that is not the only colour range - apparently it also comes in blue! Me - I prefer the brown/golden colour after someone else has carefully polished it and make  it into a piece of jewellery for me!! Apart from it being used as a gemstone - and having the ability to kill if not handled correctly - I don't really know much else about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment